From everyday items to impulse buys, Amazon is known the world over as the one-stop shop for just about anything. In fact, you might be hard-pressed to find an item that isn’t sold there! Whether you’re in the market for some strange holiday gifts or you just want to stock up on live insects for the winter, check out some of these insane items that you can actually buy with the click of a button.
1. Live Lady Bugs – For the low price of $18, you can brighten your day with the experience of opening a container literally crawling with 1,500 insects. Orcon Live Lady Bugs promise to devour a garden’s worth of aphids, and they are guaranteed to show up alive—a guarantee sure to make your skin crawl.
2. $5,000 Dog House – If you like to spoil your four-legged friend, treat him to a life of luxury in the Cape Cod Cozy Cottage Kennel Dog House. After paying the price of $5,671.07 and $99.99 for shipping, you can brag to all of your friends about just how good your dog has it. You’ll also have the privilege of assembling the house yourself from a hand-crafted kit made in Amish country.
3. Banana Slicer – The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer can save you from the tedious task of slicing bananas with a knife or savagely eating them whole. With amazing reviews such as, “Great addition to any junk drawer!” and, “Saved my marriage,” it seems that you simply can’t go wrong with this affordable find.
4. Channing Tatum Life Size Cutout – Decorating can be hard, but the Channing Tatum Life Size Cutout makes the job so much easier. Standing at about 6 feet tall, this Italian-suit clad cutout will fit perfectly into any home design, traditional or contemporary.
5. The Gift of Nothing – For those friends and family members who always insist that they want nothing for Christmas, you can get them just that. The Gift of Nothing comes in an elegant package explaining the simple brilliance of this minimalist gift.