Social media allows businesses to connect with their customers and reach out to potential new customers. If you want to make the most of your company’s social media profiles, it’s important to post engaging content that your fans and followers are likely to share on their timelines. As you’ll see in this video, there are a few different approaches you can take if you’re trying to get more social shares:
- Check out Click to Tweet. This WordPress plugin makes it easy for people to post content from your website straight to Twitter. The easier it is to post content from your site, the more likely your visitors will be to share your posts with their own friends and followers.
- Use scrolling social media icons. This design feature makes it so that your social media icons scroll with website visitors as they navigate your website. When social media icons are always visible, it encourages website visitors to share content they find interesting and useful.
- Make your images easy to share. There are features you can use to make it easy for website visitors to click on your images and share them on social platforms, such as Pinterest.
- Email people you link to in your blog. Send an email to anyone you feature in your blog posts. Encourage them to look at your blog post and let them know how much you appreciate their work.
- Participate on the social media platforms you use. People are more likely to interact with you on social media if you’re active and engage with content from the people you follow. You can’t expect to see results overnight, so it’s important to continue interacting with the people and businesses you like and follow on social media over a longer period.
Pennington Creative can help you learn more about the benefits of shareability. Our Tucson content marketing team can create unique and engaging blogs, infographics, and other types of content that you can share on social media. Learn more about our services by visiting our website or contacting us today.